Sunday, August 16, 2009

Wish I had that on video

So there I am, minding my own business, running on my treadmill. The puppy is in her kennel, ADHD girl is sleeping on her bed, Hooligan is sunning himself and the Antagonizer is on the bed, watching me. The tv is on so I can think of something other than the running I'm trying to do. Out of the corner of my eye I see the Antagonizer jump, onto my treadmill. The treadmill on which I am running. I turn to look back and see her hit the treadmill and go SHOOTING off the back of the treadmill and into the wall. She bounces off the wall and tries to jump up onto the night stand. She makes it up but manages to clear it off as her massive girth goes sliding uncontrolled across it. She ends up on her back, at the edge of the table, up against the wall, with her feet flailing in the air. And then proceeds to start bathing herself as though that was her original intent. I would check to see if she's okay, but I am too busy trying not to fall off the treadmill myself as I laugh my a$$ off. I love cats.

0 comments: