Monday, December 28, 2009

It can't be that far off...

It's been kind of gray around here the last few days. Grayness makes me not feel as chipper as I normally do. It drags me down. It reminds me why I live in Sunshineville in the first place. While I dislike the few gray days we get around here, I also recognize that the majority of my friends are dealing with much worse weather than I what with the blizzards and generally crappy weather they've had the past few weeks. So this post is for them as well as for me. A little bit of color from last spring at the Desert Botanical Gardens. This is as close as we'll get to the blooming season for a few months, so enjoy...























2 comments:

Jitterbugdoll said...

Wonderful shots!

I feel the same way; once the holidays are over I am ready for the sunshine again. We're very fortunate to live here!

AKT said...

I feel warmer already!