Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Old age and youth are so closely related

So every Tuesday morning I drop off Master J at school and then head over to pick up my mom so we can go to our weekly meeting. Some days she's ready as soon as I show up and some days I wait inside for a few minutes while she finishes getting ready. This past Tuesday, she was set to go pretty much as soon as I got there so we headed out quickly. Apparently a little too quickly.

It's a pretty short drive over to the meeting and after finding a parking place we climbed out and started heading in. We had gotten about ten feet from the car when Mamoo stopped in her tracks and started laughing hysterically. I turned around to see what the heck was the hold up and she's pointing at her feet saying "I guess I worked with preschoolers for too long!" The woman had her shoes on the wrong feet. I am not even kidding.

Don't ever wonder where I get it from.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I keep doing stuff like this you won't be looking for a nursing home, you'll be looking for a daycare:-) I do make for an interesting trip don't I.

Bo said...

You know, it's not just a visual thing. That doesn't, umm, feel right.

Mirth said...

You would think so wouldn't you Bo? I just can't take her anywhere ;)

Wendi said...

Is it bad that I do that and I'm in my 40's?

Mirth said...

@Wendi: Yes, yes it is. ;)